10 ways to know that you quit smoking successfully:
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You’re adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. People around you are suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You’re using your cell phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: “How’s my driving – call 1-800”, because somebody has to tell them!
6. You eat everything that doesn’t eat you first.
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from “outer space”.
8. You can’t believe they don’t sell Skittles by the truckload.
9. You’re sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The gallon-sized candy jar is empty and you just filled it this morning.
If three or more of these apply to you, congratulations you successfully quit smoking!
All of them applied to me for about 3 month, my quit is rock solid and there is nothing wrong with Winnie’s figure 🙂